Polychoron has gone beta! This means that all the content planned for launch is there and I will now focus on bug fixing before the release later this year.
Here's a new gameplay trailer from this beta version:
This update does not bring any major changes, just visual improvements and some bug fixes. Here's the full change log since last alpha version 0.0.10:
- Animate logo transition from splash screen to menu on game start.
- Rotate the camera outside the level behind menu when game is not in progress.
- Added current high score rank to level completion statistics.
- Animate numbers in level completion screen.
- Added short menu fade in animation.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of rail gun muzzle flash lights.
- Added a proper adaptive icon for Android.
- Show an in-app privacy statement on first run in the mobile version.
- Hide keyboard shortcut tips in the mobile version.
This does not necessarily mean the end of new features. I probably won't be adding any major features before version 1.0.0 but I have a long list of ideas for the future. Further development depends mostly on how much visibility and interest the game gets during and after the launch.
This new version is now available here on itch.io. Android version will be soon available on Google Play and the web version has been updated on GotM.io.