A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented shooter/platformer game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor. The game is available for Windows and Linux PCs.
You are a lone scientist in a research facility on automatic lockdown. Fight your way out, collect bigger weapons on the way and blast your enemies into pieces! Beat the high-scores in single player levels or challenge your friends to a multiplayer deathmatch!
- Smooth old-school shooter gameplay in atmospheric platformer environments.
- 26 single player levels to play and beat the highest scores.
- 7 multiplayer levels for brutal deathmatches.
- Built-in level editor for creating your own levels.
- Local split-screen and network multiplayer support.
More information available at the official website.
|Updated||29 days ago|
|Release date||Mar 21, 2015|
|Tags||deathmatch, gamepad, Gore, high-scores, Level Editor, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Shoot 'Em Up, Split Screen, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.